Good Morning. Macau. A complex city with complex problems. But some of those can be remedied, note Alidad Tash, Andy Choy and Vitaly Umansky. The experts take a deep dive into everything that the city needs to fix, rethink and retool, as it moves away from COVID and into its new period of progress. In junket news, Levo Chan has been sentenced to 14 years in the city’s latest continuation of the junket crackdown.
What you need to know
- Alidad Tash, Andy Choy and Vitaly Umansky take a deep dive into everything Macau.
- The head of Macau’s second largest junket, Tak Chun, has been sentenced to 14 years in prison.
On the radar
- Macau’s gaming law to be strengthened to stamp out illegal gaming.
- China’s domestic travel to gain momentum.
- “All-in-one” EGM may be a solution for Macau’s limits.
MACAU DEEP DIVE
Macau Gaming and Non-Gaming
Alidad Tash, Andy Choy and Vitaly Umansky take a deep dive into everything Macau, figuring out how the territory can reshape itself into something more diverse, even as it evolves beyond junkets. The experts explore Macau’s major shortcomings, looking at labor, infrastructure and transportation issues, while pondering how the SAR can progress in the future.
- Zitro takes on Sweden with Colossus Fire.
- SOFTSWISS teams up with Lucky Dreams to power jackpot campaigns.
MEMBERSHIP | MAGAZINE | ASEAN | CAREERS