Good Morning. The first half of the year has proved to be a happy merry-go-round for every gaming operator in the block, with Genting Singapore’s adjusted EBITDA and revenue skyrocketing in the first half of 2023. Also basking on an extremely positive 2Q23, Wynn Macau CEO, Craig Billings, touted the group’s performance, stating that some business segments even surpassed 2019 levels. Billing also expressed his anticipation for Wynn Resorts’ first gaming license in the United Arab Emirates.
What you need to know
- Genting Singapore’s adjusted EBITDA jumps 68 percent to SG$452.5 million ($336 million) in 1H23.
- Wynn Macau CEO, Craig Billings, touted the group’s performance in 2Q23, stating some business segments even surpassed 2019 levels, while denoting Wynn Resorts’ excitement for a possible UAE gaming license.
On the radar
- Galaxy Macau to open world’s largest Andaz Hotel on September 15.
- Paradise Co posts $22mln 2Q profit, up 320 pct QoQ.
- Entain prepares £585 million ($746.2 million) for possible incoming UK tax authority fine.
A recovery in the volume of foreign visitor arrivals into Singapore has helped Genting Singapore to report a strong 1H23. The gaming group’s adjusted EBITDA rose 68 percent to SG$452.5 million ($336 million), as consolidated revenue rose by 63 percent yearly to SG$1.1 billion ($817 million). The Resorts World Sentosa operator is now focused on expanding the property’s offerings and attractions.
- “Turning Bonuses into Profit: The MegaPari Way for Players and Affiliates”.
- Matthew Ball to Keynote at SBC Summit Barcelona.
- Light & Wonder to showcase at AGE 2023.
- Pragmatic Play releases new games Pub Kings.