Good Morning. Check out the CNMI location set scouted by Fortuna Investments’ Tim Shepherd for the next Netflix drama: Imperial Pacific, which has written off more debt in the past three years than the whole of the Las Vegas Strip in the past decade. And, M&A ‘legend’ Gavin Isaacs will be inducted into the Gaming Hall of Fame.
What you need to know
- PH Resorts posts nill revenues, $4m net loss for 2Q2022, expects to reopen Donatela by early in the fourth quarter.
- Suntrust Resort reported a net loss of $5 million for 2Q2022, almost two and a half times on a year-on-year basis.
On the radar
- Singapore Gambling Regulatory Authority officially inaugurated.
- Gavin Isaacs, Virginia McDowell, Michael Rumbolz inducted to Hall of Fame.
ASEAN 2022 – FINDINGS
The Northern Marianas plays location set in the next Netflix drama: Imperial Pacific, which has written off more debt in the past three years – at $1B – than the whole of the Las Vegas Strip in the past decade, Tim Shepherd of Fortuna Investments noted, as he shared his insights on the challenges and opportunities the industry can expect from CNMI.
The report is the last of an ASEAN 2022 Industry Findings Series, bringing you discussions around the industry’s challenges and opportunities at the in-person event in Manila. In case you’ve missed it, the content is available on demand at agbrief.com.
- Endorphina on their way to G2E Asia 2022 Special Edition.
- BETER partners up with SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator.
- 1xBet sponsors esports organization Tundra Esports.