Good Morning. Moving forward from the “learning experiences” at Okada Manila’s recent saga, Jason Ader’s plan is to raise capital via NASDAQ listing and expand the company’s footprint in the Philippines – via PAGCOR’s privatization – and across the ASEAN markets on US investors’ appetite. These days, everyone’s bullish on the Philippines.
What you need to know
- J.P. Morgan overweights Australian gaming landscape post FY22.
- Seoul Gangnam hits Grand Korea Leisure’s August 2022 revenues.
- China Embassy in Thailand warns against cross-border gambling.
26 Capital Jason Ader moves past ‘learning experiences,’
eyes listing, PAGCOR privatization, ASEAN expansion
Jason Ader, 26 Acquisition Capital Corp Chairman and CEO, spoke on Tuesday with Asia Gaming Brief about moving forward from the ‘learning experiences‘ of Okada Manila’s recent saga. The plan is to raise capital via NASDAQ listing and expand the company’s footprint in the Philippines via PAGCOR’s privatization, as well as abroad, fuelled by US investors’ growing appetite for the development of IR projects across the ASEAN markets. The interview with Asia Gaming Brief followed the latest development in the Okada Manila imbroglio, where PAGCOR ousted Kazuo Okada camp from key positions, reinstating the previous board, led by Byron Yip.
- BBIN launches charity campaign “When the Smile Glitters.”
- Melco internationally awarded for internal development program.
- Light & Wonder wins “Casino Supplier” award in Singapore.