Good Morning. Love the Philippines. That’s exactly what gaming operators have been doing, as reflected in the income of PAGCOR, which saw a near 32 percent increase for the nine-month period. The operator and regulator secured some $906 million in income, even ahead of the proposed sale of its self-operated casinos.
What you need to know
- PAGCOR’s gaming operations yielded $906 million in income for the nine-month period, marking a 31.9 percent year-on-year rise.
On the radar
- LET Group sells the wholly-owned subsidiary, Faith Best, for $2.55 million.
- Galaxy Macau/Alipay+ team up with Macau Pass for Korean tourist experience.
- IGT announces redemption of 500 million euros in secured notes due 2024.
The Philippine gaming operator and regulator PAGCOR has seen a strong nine-month period, with revenues topping $906 million. Even as it seeks to divest its interests in its self-operated properties, the operator continues to up the ante, estimating yearly sales could reach up to $1.4 billion.
In the competitive world of online casinos, having the right partner can make all the difference. DSTGAMING has consistently proven itself as a go-to provider for businesses looking to thrive in the iGaming industry.
1xBet was founded in 2007 and started accepting bets online in 2010. Over the years, 1xBet has become a key player in the sports betting industry and is now one of the top three most visited betting websites.
- Evoplay entices players to a spooktacular adventure in Pumpkin Master.
- SJM backs “Macau Week in Xiamen” roadshow for Macau tourism