Good Morning. 2024 is looking like the year to make it. And Singapore is holding its own, as Sentosa tricks out its offerings with a new Raffles hotel and other non-gaming amenities. Expectations are for the region to see about two-thirds of pre-pandemic volumes, which it hopes to trump next year. Meanwhile, in Macau, Emperor is happy its Macau business propped up its revenue sufficiently in 1H23, returning to profit once again.
What you need to know
- Sentosa Island: almost two-thirds of pre-pandemic visitor volume, should recover to 2019 numbers in “one to two years”: SG Gov’t official.
- Emperor Entertainment is expecting its Macau gaming business to prop up revenue so it finally returns to profit in 1H23.
On the radar
- Macau visitor arrivals down 28.6 percent m-o-m in September.
- Kan Pacific receives court authorization to sell IPI property.
- Bombay High Court provides temporary reprieve to Delta Corp.
Singapore is looking ahead to the future, with Sentosa already seeing two-thirds of its pre-pandemic tourism, as expectations rise for the future. But 2024 appears to be the year for the gaming hub to shine, with multiple new offerings coming online, including a new Raffles hotel and a new strong non-gaming component. The fight is now on for luring Chinese tourists to the latest and greatest.
In the competitive world of online casinos, having the right partner can make all the difference. DSTGAMING has consistently proven itself as a go-to provider for businesses looking to thrive in the iGaming industry.
1xBet was founded in 2007 and started accepting bets online in 2010. Over the years, 1xBet has become a key player in the sports betting industry and is now one of the top three most visited betting websites.
- AvatarUX grows distribution network with Slotegrator.
- Greentube rolls back years with retro release 5-Line Hold & Spin.