Good Morning. Recruitment strategies are changing across Asia, as different markets react to new industries, personal and professional needs, and an aversion to the workplace. In Macau, Sands China’s president says that the group is planning an entirely new hotel – who knows where.
Due to the observation of the holiday, we will not be publishing tomorrow and will return on Monday.
What you need to know
- Recruiting in iGaming has flipped the coin, as the industry seeks professionals even amongst a downturn that could kill POGOs.
- Sands China’s president proposes a new hotel tower, as a new land plot is slated for non-gaming and MICE.
On the radar
- PAGCOR cancels accreditation of POGO service provider.
- CN government official urges Macau: “do more” to diversify.
COVID leveled many playing fields but surprisingly for the iGaming market – for talented, savvy, people – it created a huge opportunity. And now, throughout Asia, the market just can’t get enough. But regulations are getting there, says an expert and could change how some nomads, nomad.
- Super Group 1Q23 – 1% ahead of the regulatory salami slicer.
- Pragmatic Play rolls to the top with Snakes & Ladders Live..