Good Morning. Much of the industry’s success in the Philippines is due to the participation of regional operators catering to a solid local market. In today’s ASEAN 2022 Findings Series we bring you the Regional Property Updates, directly from the top: Trevor Hammond, NUSTAR; David Lawrence, Thunderbird; and further afield from Cambodia, Tim McNally, NagaCorp. Closer to home, FITCH doesn’t believe quarantine tweaks are likely to solve Hong Kong’s troubles.
What you need to know
- Wynn Macau underperformance catalyzed brokerages to conservatively revise the target price of shares. Interactive, US among the quarter’s highs.
- Light & Wonder reported a three-fold widened net loss for 2Q22 at $150 million, as refinancing transactions transform the company’s balance sheet.
On the radar
- Landing International issues profit warning on gaming business uptick.
- Quarantine tweaks unlikely to solve HK’s economic troubles: FITCH.
- Light & Wonder appoints Roxane Lukas as Chief People Capability Officer.
ASEAN 2022 – FINDINGS
The Philippines’ incremental revue growth quarter after quarter comes to confirm predictions that the jurisdiction is poised to be one of the best-performing markets in Asia going forward. Much of the industry’s success is due to the participation of the country’s regional operators catering to a solid local market. In today’s ASEAN 2022 Findings Series we bring you the Regional Property Updates, directly from the top: Trevor Hammond, Vice President and OIC of Gaming and IR – NUSTAR, David Lawrence, Casino GM – Thunderbird, and further afield, Tim McNally, Chairman – NagaCorp.
The report is part of an ASEAN 2022 Series, bringing you discussions around the industry’s challenges and opportunities at the in-person event in Manila. Tune in tomorrow for more!
- Openbox Gaming granted IoM supplier licence, focusing on Asia.
- BETER to launch reinventive esports betting iFrame solution.
- BetMGM taps Jerry Ferrara as brand ambassador, content creator.