Good morning. While many eyes were on Metro Manila, Daesik Han is building an empire in Clark, with over $600 million into Hann Casino and up to $4 billion planned for Hann Reserve. And all eyes are on the Philippines, as the LET Group says it’s planning to put all its efforts into its new Westside City project. Meanwhile, PAGCOR continues to defend POGOs, saying it’s lining up a ‘reputable’ auditor.
What you need to know
- Hann Resorts plans to dominate the Clark market as it expands its Hann Casino and builds up its $4 billion Hann Reserve.
- LET Group plans to refocus its efforts on the Philippines, aiming for a soft opening of its Westside City project next year.
- PAGCOR continues to defend POGOs, saying it is finding a ‘reputable’ auditor, even as calls to shut down the sector echo.
On the radar
- Shin Hwa World drops FY22 loss to $27.6 million.
- Fitch estimates Hong Kong economy will grow 4% this year.
- Okura Holdings raising $2 million to buy pachinko machines.
- Deutsche Bank: Wynn Macau mass GGR to expand 10%.
- Sands China president: hotel room supply limiting MICE development.
Daesik Han, Chairman of Hann Resorts, on dominating Clark
Hann Resorts aims to continue to leverage its $600 million investment in Hann Casino Resort as it progressively builds out Hann Reserve, a 450-hectare property its Chairman and CEO notes will help it dominate the Clark market. Using a first-mover advantage and planning an IPO, Daesik Han says direct VIP will be a strong contributor to its ongoing success.
Continent 8 Technologies: The industry’s trusted infrastructure partner celebrates 25 years of reliable innovation at ASEAN 2023
Continent 8 Technologies is an award-winning, multi-jurisdictional, global network solutions provider that connects, manages, and secures a company’s most valuable information. This year the company celebrates 25 years of reliable innovation, supporting customers’ operations and global growth since 1998 through cutting-edge technology.
- Light & Wonder shines at 2023 ASEAN Gaming Summit.
- Red Tiger introduces new character in Wrigley’s World.
- Pragmatic Play wins hearts with The Red Queen.
MEMBERSHIP | MAGAZINE | ASEAN | CAREERS