Good Morning. Know your customer. That’s the strategy of QTech, as it pushes crash games and eSports to make sure they’re ahead of the curve in online gaming. And in Macau, results are shining, with Galaxy seeing a 23 percent jump in revenue quarterly, while Wynn books $11 million in profit. The city’s overall GGR is now expected to hit 63 percent of pre-pandemic levels. And in the Philippines, PAGCOR advances against 33 POGOs due to unpaid taxes.
What you need to know
- Product innovation – through crash games and eSports – will be key in attracting the next generation of punters, says QTech’s CCO.
- Galaxy net revenue jumped 23 percent q-o-q, as the gaming operator prepares to open its first overseas business development office in Tokyo.
- PAGCOR has kickstarted legal action against 33 POGOs over more than to $35.7 million in unpaid fees.
- Macau GGR expected to recover to 63 percent of 2019 levels by year-end versus previous estimate of 45 percent recovery: Jefferies.
- Wynn Macau delivers strong first-half results, as both its Cotai and peninsula properties see uptick in casino revenue.
On the radar
- Villar tags South Korean firm to run new casino venture in Manila.
- W Macau to open on September 8th at Studio City.
- BlueBet facing 33 charges for illegal gambling advertisement.
- 32nd edition of Australasian Gaming Expo ends.
- Visitor arrivals in the Macau SAR rise by a quarter in July.
Crash games and eSports are set to take the industry by storm. Or at least that’s the view of QTech’s CCO Daniel Long. While new technologies are breaching boundaries, companies have to evolve to fit the new landscape, with QTech aiming to maximize player retention and deliver results, while still understanding what demographics are driving gameplay overall.
1xBet was founded in 2007 and started accepting bets online in 2010. Over the years, 1xBet has become a key player in the sports betting industry and is now one of the top three most visited betting websites.
- MegaPari Partners: Nominated for Best Affiliate Program of the Year.
- AXES is launching its Artificial Intelligence Innovation Division, A.I.X.