Good Morning. While Macau remains in limbo, unknowing when borders will reopen, the Philippines posted better than expected revenues for 2Q22, with Entertainment City and PAGCOR-operated properties almost at pre-Covid levels.
In turn, we bring you the Do’s and Don’ts for a successful crypto operation. IoM-based crypto operator Autonomode’s Frank Schuengel sits with blockchain developer NYCE’s, Harmen Brenninkmeijer, for a fireside chat. This is part of an ASEAN 2022 Series featuring industry discussions at the in-person event.
What you need to know
- PAGCOR posts better than expected 2Q22 GGR of $947 million (~P52.6 billion), up 34 percent and 9.39 percent higher than the revenue target.
- Genting Malaysia target share price was revised by Maybank based on FY22 growth pushing a bullish stance on an increase in the number of daily visitors.
On the radar
- Star assures support to VIC major gambling reforms.
ASEAN 2022 – FINDINGS
Autonomode Managing Director, Frank Schuengel, tells you what you’re doing wrong in your crypto gaming operation and shares the key points for a successful business in the sphere. The IoM based operator sits down NYCE CEO, Harmen Brenninkmeijer, for a candid fireside chat on Crypto Vs Blockchain to discuss Global adoption, Ownership, Security and what the industry should be doing better going forward. Among the Do’s and Don’ts Schuengel underlines that operators shouldn’t treat crypto as a fiat currency. Among the pro tips, Autonomode stresses the need to invest in understanding crypto players and the community.
This is the second of an ASEAN 2022 series, bringing you discussions around the industry’s challenges and opportunities at the in-person event. Tune in tomorrow for the state of play of Sportsbetting in Asia.
- Sportradar grows operators portfolio with Virtual NBA.
- AC MILAN signs M88 Mansion as its Asia gaming partner.