SBC Advisory Partners, a consulting and transaction advisory service for sports, betting & gaming sector, has announced the appointment of AGB co-founder Rosalind Wade and seven other industry experts as their newest associates.
The new associates will assist SBC Advisory Partners in its goal of offering clients a comprehensive knowledge and contact network for the sports, betting and gaming industries across the globe.
The new associates include:
- Rosalind Wade, Specialist in Asian gaming markets – Co-founder of Asia Gaming Brief, the premier provider of news, intelligence, networking and events in Asia Pacific.
- Sue Schneider, Specialist in iGaming / Americas – one of the world’s leading experts on the internet gaming industry which she began monitoring in 1995, and is currently SBC’s VP of Growth & Strategy, Americas.
- Lasha Machavariani, Specialist in CIS gaming markets – Founder and CEO of Sports Media Holding and Setanta Sports Media, Machavariani has extensive knowledge of the CIS and Eastern European media and gambling markets.
- Sam Cooke, Specialist in Esports – Co-founder and Managing Director of Esports Insider, one of the main B2B news and media companies in the world of esports.
- George Rover, Specialist in US licensing and regulation – After 17 years at the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE), George now offers strategic advice on all aspects of land based and online casino and sports betting law and policy.
- Jari Vahanen, Specialist in Lotteries/Sports Betting – expertise in strategic level thinking after 25 years at Finnish gambling operator Veikkaus Oy, regarded as one of the best lotteries in the world.
- Steve Schrier, Specialist in Commercial Strategy – Salestribe CEO who has been in multinational global commercial roles for over 25 years in the technology and gaming sectors including SG Digital, Playtech & Ash Gaming.
- Dan Phillips, Specialist in Business Operations – 25 years experience on both supplier and operator sides of the business with C-Level roles at Playtech and Gaming Director positions at Coral, Eurobet and Gala brands.
SBC Advisory Partners Managing Director Anton Kazubowski commented: “I am delighted to be able to welcome our new associates to the SBC Advisory Partners family. Their deep industry roots enable us to provide an unrivalled network of contacts for clients looking to expand their reach in the worlds of betting, gaming and sports.”
Chairman Rasmus Sojmark added: “Our new associates have all been good friends and colleagues to the team at SBC Advisory Partners, but more than that they are widely respected experts in their own fields. To be able to tap into that knowledge is a very powerful resource and I look forward to working more closely with them all.”
CoFounder & Business Development Director Quirino Mancini added: “By adding the extensive knowledge from well-respected industry veterans such as Sue, Lasha, Sam, George, Ros, Jari, Steve and Dan, SBC Advisory Partners can really extend the tailored service we can offer to our partners.”
SBC Advisory Partners is attending the SBC Summit Barcelona this week and can be found at the SBC Advisory Partners Coffee Bar at stand C17. The organisation will further underline its global outlook over the next month as it announces more associates around the world.