Aristocrat Gaming™ will showcase a new collection of player-favourite For Sale Link games at ICE on stand S6-250, including Mo Mummy™, Ji Cai Hao Yun™, and Tian Ci Jin Lu™, along with the popular Mighty Cash™ Ultra and 5 Dragons™ Ultra. Aristocrat Gaming will also debut links on Aristocrat’s landmark MarsX™ Dual cabinets.
“Our For Sale Link collection is a leap forward for the EMEA gaming market. Now operators can own some of the industry’s most popular linked game titles, giving them further flexibility in creating a floor mix that appeals to a wide range of players,” said Chris Rowe, Managing Director of LATAM & EMEA, Aristocrat Gaming.
Game details include:
- Mo Mummy™ – a three pot/bag style game with a Cash Collect feature where players collect diamonds that can make the mummy larger, increasing chances to collect prizes and receive more spins.
- Jin Cai Hao Yun™ – combines Reel Growth and Hold & Spin mechanics, with two distinct themes sporting unique features where a metamorphic trigger can lead to a random pick’em Jackpot Feature.
- Tian Ci Jin Lu™ – featuring Hold & Spin with more chances to win, and a classic match 3 pick’em bonus round. Each non-winning spin increases the progressive jackpot, and a Great Dragon offers players a potential metamorphic award.
- Mighty Cash™ Ultra – adds bonuses and stunning animations to the Hold & Spin feature. By triggering The Mighty Cash Ultra feature, players can randomly boost Mighty Cash prizes throughout the game.
- 5 Dragons™ Ultra – an innovative feature where players can receive free games with the Second Chance Trigger. Land a wild and score a multiplier; windows during bonus games raise the roof on those wins.
Aristocrat Gaming will also offer a broad range of For Sale standalone titles including Bao Zhu Zhao Fu™, Bonus Boost 888™, Coin Trio™, Flamin’ Fortunes™, Player’s Choice™ Multigame, Scorchin’ Fortune™, Winner’s World™ and Zorro™ – Power of Z™.
Additionally shown will be a collection of entertaining Licensed games, a South Africa Bingo market collection, and the first multi-game tailored to the Spanish Arcade Market.
Get in on the excitement on stand S6-250!