Good morning. The Philippines will be (indoors) mask-free on Presidential executive order, a move that garnered Senatorial support. India is cracking down, hard, on offshore operators. Back at home, the gaming concessions saga continues as the government negotiates the amount of investment required by the operators.
What you need to know
- Philippines President Ferdinand Marcos will make the use of face masks in indoor settings voluntary by executive order.
- India Information Technology Ministry is considering blocking more than 220+ domains of leading offshore gaming operators.
President Ferdinand R. Marcos will make the use of face masks in indoor settings voluntary “with few exceptions,” Tourism Secretary Christina Frasco announced on Tuesday. “The direction of the Marcos administration is to lift the remainder of travel restrictions into the Philippines, and that includes easing of our mask mandates to allow our country to be at par with our Asean neighbors [which] have long liberalized the mask mandates,” Secretary Christina Frasco added. The Senate supported the latest Palace directive as it would help invigorate the economy.
- BETER expands portfolio with Asian Basketball League.
- Pragmatic Play rolls out Bingo content with bet365.
- Kindred partners with EPIC Risk Management.