Good morning. While 2022 was a tough year, 2023 gave us something to celebrate. The Asia Gaming Awards did just that – putting the highlight on major contributions the industry has been making, and gathering together everyone to commemorate just how much has been achieved. The event also marked the opening of the ASEAN Gaming Summit, which saw the PAGCOR chairman give a surprise announcement, exclusive to AGB!
What you need to know
- Asia Gaming Awards celebrates top industry contributions across all segments, gathering top contributors in celebratory night.
- PAGCOR Chairman reveals the plan to privatize its casinos in a bid to separate its regulatory and operating capacities.
On the radar
- Experts point out how AI will radically change the gaming space.
- DFNN Chairman: PH has the most “innovative, gaming environment”.
- Hann Reserve expected to cost up to $4 billion in total investment.
ASIA GAMING AWARDS 2023
Gaming industry celebrates in Manila
The Asia Gaming Awards has returned, celebrating the contributions of the full array of operators, suppliers, slots, online, CSR, IRs and more in a night full of accolades. The event brought together the industry key leaders in the Marriott Manila, coinciding with the first day of the ASEAN Gaming Summit.
Continent 8 Technologies: The industry’s trusted infrastructure partner celebrates 25 years of reliable innovation at ASEAN 2023
Continent 8 Technologies is an award-winning, multi-jurisdictional, global network solutions provider that connects, manages, and secures a company’s most valuable information. This year the company celebrates 25 years of reliable innovation, supporting customers’ operations and global growth since 1998 through cutting-edge technology.
Find us at the ASEAN Gaming Summit 2023.
- IGT unveils new games at 2023 Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention.
- NuxGame bolsters platform with latest batch of system updates.
Meet at ASEAN 2023
MEMBERSHIP | MAGAZINE | ASEAN | CAREERS