Good Morning. Navigating the world of affiliate marketing can be difficult, but a panel of experts can help guide you through it all. Best be prepared, cause these industry experts aren’t holding back. In Macau, GGR surged back again in May, totalling $1.93 billion. And in the Philippines, DFNN saw revenue soar, boosting further potential use of new tech. Meanwhile, the new hunt for AI-driven solutions continues, as robots and Cobots abound.
What you need to know
- The benefits outweigh the risks, say many affiliate marketers, noting that the scene is evolving and affiliates are key still.
- Macau May gross gaming revenue beats records again, at $1.93 billion, authorities encouraging shift to non-gaming.
- DFNN revenue up 69 percent, with EBITDA climbing 191 percent yearly, as the company rides the PH tide.
On the radar
- The Rise of Robots, CoBots and Automation – A New Normal.
- Paradise Co: up 30%m in May Japanese players return.
- Genting and NagaCorp heads Top 10 billionaires in Malaysia.
- Dynam acquires pachinko hall for $27.2 million.
While affiliate marketing in Asia has not yet achieved the same platform as in Europe or the Americas, experts laud the necessity for the service, even while cautioning their use, depending on which growth strategy companies are going for. But cutthroat tactics and strong market divisions make the game harder than anticipated.
- Gamzix invites to a land of Japanese traditions and inspiring beauty.
- BETBY: Stefanos Karakidis appointed Senior BD Manager.
G2E Asia Singapore 2023
- ZITRO impressed visitors at G2E Asia Singapore 2023.