The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced on Wednesday that its Board of Directors has elected a new slate of officers under the leadership of AGEM President David Lucchese, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing & Digital for Everi.
Lucchese’s position as President was not up for election as he transitions into the second year of a 2-year term, but 1-year terms were approved for:
- AGEM Vice President Ryan Comstock (Chief Operating Officer, Ainsworth Game Technology)
- AGEM Vice President Elaine Hodgson (President / CEO, Incredible Technologies)
- AGEM Vice President Luke Orchard (Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer, IGT)
- AGEM Vice President Robert “Bob” Parente (Senior Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, Gaming, Scientific Games)
- AGEM Secretary Thomas Jingoli (Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Konami Gaming)
- AGEM Treasurer Hector Fernandez (President – Americas & EMEA, Aristocrat Gaming)
AGEM is a non-profit international technology trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, iGaming / online, game content, table games, sports betting, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. The current AGEM membership roster, 172 companies strong based in 22 countries, is a who’s who of the technology supplier segment of the global gaming industry. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.