Trends emerged from the global pandemic are redefining Asia’s online gaming and sports betting. New customer preferences and product innovation are leading the industry’s rebound as more jurisdictions look to regulate, the ASEAN 2022 online stakeholders panel shared.
The discussion includes insights from operators Pinnacle – Jane Guan, and 48 Pacific – Bhavesh Parthi; India consultant Jaydeep Chakravartty; insurance provider EMIRAT AG – Frank Herold, and was moderated by insider Pierre Wuu. Regulation, the return of the industry to Manila, and the adoption of localised payment solutions were among the topics debated.
The coverage is tagged for your ease of reference.
- 02:52 – Customer preferences
- 09:29 – Pivoting markets and Covid
- 15:36 – India, Sports, Fantasy, Skill
- 22:36 – Industry returning to Manila
- 27:29 – Middle East as the alternative
- 30:36 – Jurisdictions keen to regulate
- 35:55 – Payment solutions & crypto
- 41:59 – NFTs & Metaverse buzzwords
This is the third of an ASEAN 2022 series, bringing you discussions around the industry’s challenges and opportunities at the in-person event in Manila. Tune in tomorrow for the discussions about revamping the Asian IR Offering.