Good Morning. Betting on the future. Companies need to be investing their resources into AI, in order to maximize their potential returns. And as algorithms improve, and systems adapt, the proof will be in the pudding. Pivoting to Macau, banks are now facing a new paradigm, being prohibited from having new relationships with overseas gaming operators.
What you need to know
- The future gaming is based on AI, with systems processes helping to boost the data-drive to achieve its potential.
- Macau banks are prohibited from establishing business relationships with overseas gaming operators.
On the radar
- Non-gaming investment about 20% of operators’ EBITDA in 2024.
- Victorian gambling watchdog slaps Tower Hotel operator with 35 charges.
- Macau’s hotel occupancy to reach nearly 100% during Golden Week.
- Suntrust starts employee recruitment process for Manila casino.
AI is sweeping the gaming landscape, with new programming taking the environment by storm. And in the world of AI no operator can be left out in the cold, as algorithms shift from offline to online. The industry takes no prisoners, waiting for the in-person scenario to mimic the content which is deemed 20 years ahead – online – as players seek the ideal scenario.
Evolution, a prominent iGaming B2B solution provider, has announced the release of a groundbreaking game Prosperity Tree Baccarat, recreating the classic Baccarat play with a fresh and engaging twist.
1xBet was founded in 2007 and started accepting bets online in 2010. Over the years, 1xBet has become a key player in the sports betting industry and is now one of the top three most visited betting websites.
- MegaPari nominated for prestigious EGR AWARDS 2023.
- Blueprint Gaming goes wild in Eye of Horus Rise of Egypt.