Good Morning. Macau GGR dial inched away from baseline as border travel eases. Hong Kong is gearing up for a reduced 3+4 quarantine. Meanwhile in Sydney, the Macau crew got together to celebrate the return of AGE as the industry convenes at the ICC in Darling Harbour. Ready or not, cashless is here, and it’s not just about payment solutions. Industry stakeholders convening at ASEAN 2022 to discuss how to make cashless work argue that the disruptive technology transcends into operations by further connecting the property with the customer.
What you need to know
- Crown Sydney’s drilling into The Star’s premium mass could, at worst-case, represent a loss of A$270 million, J.P. Morgan writes.
- Solaire’s Bloomberry Resorts reported a robust topline consolidated net profit in tune of $33 million for the second quarter of 2022.
On the radar
- Macau GGR dial moves up from baseline in first week of August.
- Australasian Gaming Expo starts today, L&W to showcase new products.
- Despite bleak 2Q22, Bernstein maintains “Outperform” on DraftKings.
ASEAN 2022 – FINDINGS
Industry stakeholders convening at ASEAN 2022 to discuss how to make cashless work argue that the technology isn’t just about payments but transcends into operations by further connecting the property with the customer. The insights were shared at the in-person event by Yolo Investments Steve Tsao, nChain Nick Hill, 113 East Chris Rogers, and moderated by SenSen Networks Heather Scheibenstock. Cashless is a disruptive technology that is available now and the industry needs to embrace to it’s full potential and not just a payment gateway solution, the panel argued. The coverage is tagged for your ease of reference. Tune in tomorrow for the discussion around Cybersecurity.
- QTech Games strengthens platform with Reloaded Gaming.
- SEGA SAMMY CREATION to unveil Genesis Crest at G2E Asia.
- SOFTSWISS introduces additional iFrame integration.