The final winners in the Asia Gaming Awards were announced last night at a stunning Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony held at The Venetian Macao.
The Asia Gaming Awards, hosted by Asia Gaming Brief in association with G2E Asia and The Innovation Group, recognized the best of the best in ten Award categories spanning the land based and digital industries.
After a rigorous nomination and voting process by both the industry and an esteemed panel of judges, the results were counted and audited by DSL Lawyers of Macau.
The winners were:
- Best Casino Operator – Las Vegas Sands
- Best Integrated Resort – Galaxy Macau
- Best Casino Design – Wynn Macau
- Best Table Games Supplier – Scientific Games
- Best Electronic Game Machine Manufacturer – Scientific Games
- Best Industry Supplier – Scientific Games
- Best Online Service – Bet365
- Best Online Supplier – Playtech
- Best Mobile Solution – Playtech
- Outstanding Contribution in the Field of Innovation – Suzo Happ
In addition to the winners in each of the above categories, eight young industry executives were selected and recognized for their leadership and potential to shape the industry going forward. The following executives received a special trophy from the Judges:
- Constance Hsu, Melco Crown Entertainment
- Christopher Rowe, Aristocrat
- Desmond Lam, University of Macau
- Toby Simmons, Favourit
- Albert Yu, Aruze Gaming
- Nelson Cheung, Suzo Happ
- Loren Stout, NagaCorp
- Mike Bolsover, Silver Heritage
David Green, Chair of the Organizing Committee and Judging Panel, remarked: “This is an outstanding occasion to celebrate the enormous contribution to the Asian gaming industry by these innovative companies and individuals. Asia Pacific is without doubt the most dynamic region in the world when it comes to gaming, and the Asia Gaming Awards is a superb opportunity to recognize that.”
The Gala Dinner & Ceremony was attended by 350 senior gaming industry leaders who enjoyed an evening of good food, wine and entertainment in a star-studded occasion.
AGB, G2E Asia and The Innovation Group would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all those who supported the event, including all those who voted, the Organizing Committee and Judging Panel, and the Awards Sponsors.