The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) said it has approved the membership applications of 13 new companies, bringing the trade group to a total of 172 members.
The new AGEM members are:
- Acres, based in Las Vegas, is a systems provider to casinos, specializing in connecting real-time machine and player data to advanced analytics and bonusing.
- BDO USA, based in Chicago with a large presence in Las Vegas, delivers assurance, tax, and financial advisory services to clients throughout the country and around the globe.
- Fantalooks, based in Incheon, South Korea, is a display solutions provider for use in slot machines and other casino, sports betting and amusement applications.
- Fireplay Games, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is focused on innovation in the gaming industry, including implementing skill features for Class III games.
- Global Payments Gaming Solutions, based in Las Vegas as a division of Atlanta-based Global Payments, provides industry-leading commerce solutions and enables gaming companies to create superior consumer experiences across all physical and digital properties.
- High 5 Games, based in Mahwah, N.J., is one of the largest independent casino games providers, developing content for the land-based, mobile, online, and social markets.
- Lewis Roca, based in Phoenix with offices in Las Vegas, Reno and throughout the West, is a full-service law firm with a significant gaming practice focused on land-based, online, and tribal clients.
- LOTREC Games, based in Orange, France, features a new copyrighted series of Class III casino table games aimed to boost the overall casino table games industry.
- MicroTouch TES, based in Holland, Michigan, is a global provider of touch display modules and all-in-one multi-touch computer systems.
- Passport Technology, based in Glendale, California, is a leading developer of technology-based solutions and services for the highly regulated payments, gaming, and financial services markets.
- Play’n GO, based in Malta, is a leading software development company to operators in the gambling industry with more than 500 employees at hubs in the UK, Malta, Sweden, Hungary and the Philippines.
- SuperBook Sports, based in Las Vegas with operations in multiple states, is a leader in the in-person and mobile app sports betting markets.
- Theatro, based in Richardson, Texas, features a solution that enables employees in gaming, hospitality and retail to enhance customer service through the power of voice.