G2E Las Vegas to go ahead as planned

G2E Las Vegas will be one of the first major gaming exhibitions to run in 2020 since the global coronavirus lockdown. 

In a press release, the organizers said they are “working hard to deliver a safe and productive show this October 5-8, 2020″ at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. 

“It is promising to see more casinos begin to welcome back guests as the gaming community works to come back stronger and safer than ever. Part of gaming’s recovery will be our ability to come together, which is why we are focused on providing a Global Gaming Expo (G2E) that serves as the event to support recovery for the industry to rebound and thrive,” they said. 

The organizers promised to prioritize the safety and well-being of guests at their events, creating a Health & Safety Task Force to develop policies and best practices around Covid-19 response and prevention. 

Earlier this year, G2E Asia was forced to postpone from its May dates, and has since moved to early December to be run in the Philippines.