Rexlot to raise $600m through share accord, convertible bond

Rexlot Holdings said it will raise about HK$600 million in net proceeds from a share subscription accord and convertible bond issue.

The proceeds from the transaction will be used to repay the company’s existing loans and for general working capital, the company, which is involved in the lottery industry in China, said in a release to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

“The board believes that after the completion and repayment of the existing loans, the company will be able to strengthen its capital structure and resume a sound financial position underpinned by improved overall cash flow, gearing and liquidity position which will allow the company to pursue its business strategy and re-focus the group on growing its business in the long-run,” it said.

More news from this jurisdiction

Hong KongFriday, May 19, 2017

Hong Kong-listed Success Dragon International Holdings has announced a new deal that may see a change in the company’s majority shareholder.

Hong KongTuesday, May 09, 2017

A sudden spike in DDOS attacks against gaming and gambling sites in Hong Kong last month is believed to be an extortion attempt, International Business Times reports.

Hong KongWednesday, Apr 12, 2017

Gambling participation and the prevalence of gambling disorders among Hong Kong people have been on the decline, according to a study commissioned by the Ping Wo Fund.

Hong KongSunday, Apr 09, 2017

Hong Kong’s gamblers spend more in the casino ships that leave the territory for international waters than they do in Macau’s casinos, a government survey found.

Hong KongFriday, Mar 17, 2017

Genting Hong Kong reported a 39.1 percent gain in cruise ship related activities in 2016, but it swung to a loss on higher costs and as one-time gains last year weren’t repeated.

Hong KongThursday, Mar 16, 2017

China Star Entertainment said it expects to post a loss in 2016 due to the downturn in service income from its gaming operations in Macau as well as a loss incurred on new film releases.

Hong KongFriday, Mar 03, 2017

Hong Kong-listed Success Dragon International Holdings on Thursday announced the resignation of its chairman and chief executive officer Mr. Carlos Luis Salas Porras, effective March 3, 2017.